Thursday, November 12, 2009

Been a long time...

Well it's obviously been a very long time since my last post. Most of those reading this blog will probably know what's happened with me in the time since I last posted in January. I lost my position as youth director at the little church in Louisburg back in February and haven't really had much to write about since (well, not much of anything that was very edifying anyway).

But I think now, months later, it's time to get back to it. I'd like to say I've learned a lot in the last ten months, but the fact of the matter is I feel like I know a whole lot less now than I thought I knew back then. (But then again, I guess that's one lesson learned, huh?) So, hopefully I'll be posting more regularly here in the weeks and months to come. As far as the details of what I've been up to and going through in the last several months, that will have to wait. Some of it may come up in posts about various topics along the way but, for now, that will have to wait.

I'll only tease with this slightly troubling question that's been going through my mind as I've thought about finally returning to this blog:

"What happens when the guy who wants to change the world starts to fear that it's the world who has changed him?"

More to come...

No comments: